Tuesday, November 30, 2010

sitting in the airport...

ok, so posts from my phone usually suck and are short, so forgive me.

I was disgusting last night... I figured I could use the extra calories to get over my strep throat (confirmed by the dr yesterday) so I ate a small bowl of ice cream... in addition to 1/2 of a can of soup (120), 1 chicken nugget (50) and 5 cheese chunks. Overall I was still around 800-900 cals for the day, but that's lots more than I had been eating. Oh well-- it didn't matter. The scale this morning said 116! Now I won't be able to weig again until I get home, and really I expect it to go back up... but then I can start again.

I will get my weight down to 100 lbs... I can do it! Stay strong lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. 900 isn't that bad! Plus you're sick--you need the extra nutrients and stuff.

    You CAN do it!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)