Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've been a bad bad girl

Breakfast: oatmeal (160)
Lunch: AUCE buffet at college visit (800)-- Salad, grilled chicken, rice, broccoli, chocolate chip cookie
Dinner: hoping to skip it-- DH is getting home late from work.

Gag me.

On the other hand, I got up at 4:30 this morning to do the 30 day shred, so that's good, right? At least I got my metabolism going before I shoved my face full of food! And I DID skip the ice cream, so that's good right? Actually, I had given in and was going to get some ice cream but thankfully the machine was empty! Small favors, right???

Weight this morning: 121.2 but I'll bet it's up tomorrow. I'm going to try to exercise tonight as well, but DH wants to run tonight and we can't both leave the house at the same time. Ugh. Might have to do some DDR just to get myself moving.

Stay strong, I didn't. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)