Monday, November 29, 2010

Sick, but I feel light!

So I was actually really good~! I kept the food intake to a minimum this weekend, helped along by my parents bringing their dog to visit LOL. As of this morning I hit an all time low-- 116.4 !!! Of course, I am totally dehydrated because I have strep throat and it hurts to swallow. But then again, I'm also full of poop since I haven't pooped since last Wednesday, so maybe they even out?

So I know I'm not going to make my goal of 115 before I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow, but you know what? This week has shown me that I CAN lose this weight. I CAN get to my goal weight. It might take a little longer than I'd hoped, but I CAN do it! What a fantastic feeling, knowing that I'm strong enough! I don't know if I'll gain or lose in Vegas, I guess time will tell. But I know that I will be right back on track afterward, and I will get down to 110, then 105, then 100! Hopefully I'll be around 100 by next summer and I'll look fantastic in my swimsuit :)

Keep the hope alive ladies! Stay strong!

Happiness and Starving Artist-- Thanks for the tips on the salt water flush... I didn't end up doing it, but I know that I'm going to try it sometime soon. I really just want to do a full body flush. My mom just had a colonoscopy, and they basically do a salt water flush before that! She was describing it and I had to laugh because it's exactly what you girls are describing! So if a dr prescribes it, it can't be all bad, right???

2 comments:

  1. Awh, congratulations daring.
    I'm jealous of your 116! I just want to be out of the 120's sooo bad.
    Well done you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new low weight!! And I'm totally jealous of you going to Vegas. I hope you have an awesome time! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)