Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks for the comments!

I just realized I have comments!!! Wow, people are reading what I write???

Almost.skinny, S, and Starving Artist-- Thanks for the tips! It does work out to munch on something healthy in front of the kids, then they see Mom eating that stuff and want to eat it anyway! And really, almost.skinny, no reason to worry-- my BMI is still WELL ABOVE anything that is concerning (yeah, I feel pretty darn obese too when I see that number) but thanks for worrying. Weirdly, it's very nice to have someone worry about me, even though I certainly don't deserve anyone to even consider me for a moment.

I just wanted you to know how much it means to have people actually read my crazy ranting, and even more that you care. I don't deserve it, and I never will. Maybe if I can have a single good week I'll feel like I've earned some consideration, but it hasn't happened yet.

Stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwh. Thank you so much :)
    You're doing sooo amazing though!
    I can't wait till I'm 120lbs.
    Not long nowww. Lets tackle this together!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)