Monday, November 8, 2010

Eh. Par for the course

I wasn't great, but I wasn't awful.

I ate what I had to to keep the facade up, plus a little more, but not much. Unfortunately, the "little more" included a bowl of ice cream (I don't want hubby knowing I'm dieting AT ALL, and that keeps him totally in the dark) and some spinach dip and pita bread.

My weight this morning-- after drinking 1 cup of water to take my pill-- was 122.4. Yuck.

Intake so far today: Coffee, and water.

I have no idea what dinner will be, probably shake and bake chicken, but hubby will be working late so maybe I'll just skip dinner tonight and feed everyone else. Too bad they're getting old enough to notice when I skip meals. Eh, I think I might be able to make it work. If nothing else, it should be easy to keep the total intake below 300 for the day, which is my real goal!

Can't wait to start again tomorrow. I wonder what I'll weigh at the end of the week? I'm also skipping out on the drinking at ladies night with good reason (puking from just 3 glasses of wine, yeah, pretty sure there's an allergy there) and sticking with diet soda. That'll save me those 500-800 calories right there!

Goal this week-- 118 on Friday. Bring it!

2 comments:

  1. Make veggies with your chiken and let them see you eat some of that? A little bit of veggie will help the kids too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. well for the kids you could make them dinner then eat a little bit and you could use the i'm sick excuse. stay safe hunny and dont be hard on your self you weight is really good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)