Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Research on AN

I did some research yesterday, to try to figure out what type of eating disorder I have...

I think I fall into EDNOS.

But I have a new goal.

My goal is to technically fall into the AN category. That means 85% below weight or something, but more importantly, losing my periods. That's my goal right there. I figure I'll probably have to lose about 30 lbs to get there-- at 5'2", if I'm at 90 lbs I will lose my periods, right?

Am I nuts? does anyone else have this kind of a goal? Maybe I am just crazy, but this is the only place I can be honest, even with myself, and that's what I'm going to strive for. No specific weight, just low enough to actually have a true label.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for being upfront about it!
    I refuse to admit it, I'm far too fat to have an ED. I lost my periods, hair and skin quality but that doesn't change the fact I'm obese. Its just not possible.
    I don't think your crazy, I'm a bit worried about you though... don't you want to be healthy and thin? I don't want you to get sick! Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)