Monday, November 22, 2010

Out of the closet, so to speak...

So I've been following a ton of blogs (I'm at 38 right now, actually). But keeping things secret, I've been doing it anonymously. Well, after what I read and what others read on my site, I've decided to go public. I've changed all of my subscriptions to public, so if I just appeared as a follower on your blog, I've probably actually been following you for a while! Lol, I guess I just figured it was time. I don't want to keep secrets from you ladies (and gents, if there are any guys following me) since you are not keeping secrets from me.

Thank you all for opening your lives to me, and for opening your heart to my life. Words can't express the comfort I feel when I'm on here, like we're all in this together, no matter our age or location or weight.

Stay strong lovelies!

1 comment:

Leave me a message ;)