Thursday, November 4, 2010

Back with a bang

I've been awful.

Terrible.

I feel like a cow.

I was 123 again this week. Well, 122.6, close enough.

I am going to Vegas in less than a month, and I swore I'd be below 115. And damn it I will.
Thanks to all of you lovely ladies (yes, I know only 2 followers, but in case anyone else decides to read this) who follow or post your own blogs. You are my thinspiration. You remind me that I CAN do it, that it IS possible, and that I need to get up off my fat ass and stop coming up with excuses.

SO WHAT if I'm already smaller than the people I work with? I can't help it if they're all fat! I'm still wearing a size 6 and I want to be in a size 2. I am NOT where I want to be, NOT where I'd be happy. It's not my fault that they are jealous of me. Somehow they are jealous of my fat state, because even in this fat state I am still smaller than they are.

Again, thank you all for reminding me that I am NOT the people around me. I am better. I am stronger. And I am thinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)