Monday, November 22, 2010

Wonderful weekend!!!

And what have I learned? Firstly, stores do not stock clothing for adults who are below a size 8 in any regular fashion... it's really hard to find pants that fit outside the juniors section, and flat out impossible to find shirts that fit!

OK, so what happened this weekend... DH and the kids and I went to visit my mom and dad. I needed to go to the ski swap, since I am now far too small to wear my old snowboarding pants. The would quite literally fall off me! Which is good-- I was like 4 months pregnant when I bought the darn things, they should fall off me... Anyway, food... Friday was horrid. I ate breakfast from Burger King (which tasted really good but I'm actually frightened to look up how many calories were in it). Then skipped lunch. Then dinner was on the road-- Wendys, which I love, but I ate like a total heffer. I ate a whole double stack (double cheeseburger) plus a 5 piece chicken nugget plus a chicken sandwich. Ugh, I was thoroughly disgusted with that binge, but I came back on Saturday!!! Saturday I got up first with the kids so I was able to play the "I already ate" card... Then DH took a nap while they did, and instead of eating, I ran!!! Then after my run I fussed in the kitchen for a bit but never ate, then took a shower. When he got up I made it like I'd eaten while he slept. Then dinner was a smallish serving of pasta that I shared with L, so really probably only about 400 calories. And nothing more!
Sunday, well, I was able to skip breakfast, but I was kinda forced to eat lunch. I even left in the middle of the meal hoping to be able to toss the rest, but my mom was watching so I had to eat it. It was a small sub sandwich, probably only around 500 cals, mostly in the bun and cheese. And then I had to eat dinner with the family when we got home, so I had chicken and stuffing. I ate as small of a serving as I could get away with. DH had about 4 times as much food as me, so at least I feel better about that!

Weight this morning: 119.4  :)  For a Monday, after a weekend with my parents, that's pretty darn good!

Today's plan- eat nothing until dinner, which will be shake n bake chicken and some biscuits and some veggies. Hopefully I can keep this up... one week from tomorrow I go to VEGAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. woot! Awesome! Keep up the awesome wook lovely, you'll be just faaalling down the numbers

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)