Friday, November 5, 2010

Ugh, I can't drink now???

What's the deal? Last night was ladies night. I made sure I ate in preparation, since the last time I ended up tossing my cookies all night after the mass quantity of wine. I also limited myself to 3 glasses (well, it ended up at 3 1/2, but still, not too bad). I was freaking sober when I got home-- I wasn't intoxicated at all. And yet when I lay down, I started to get the spins. When the man came up and got in bed he tried to snuggle, and that just pushed me over the line. I got up and spent the next 30 minutes pooping and puking! WTF???

I so don't get it. Next time I go, I'm drinking SODA! but I am not going to give up my laides night, no way. If I still puke I'll know it's the cigarettes, if I don't I'll call it good.

So anyway, after all that last night my weight was a beautiful 119.0 this morning! LOL, I know it's because I'm totally empty and dehydrated, but it was cool to be reminded of what I'm aiming for.

But then I was nauseous in the "I have to eat right now" kinda nausea, so I got breakfast from McDonalds. eggs, hash browns, biscuit, and sausage. And yeah, I ate it all.

So I had just a salad for lunch. I even passed up the awesome looking carrot cake that was calling my name. Because I'm back with a bang! I WILL be below 115 by November 30 when I go to Las Vegas!

Determination and willpower, that's all I need. I can win!

1 comment:

  1. ugh i despised the spins! there evil. and that sucks you got so sick. but dont beat your self up on the mcdonalds thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)