Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting ready for my trip...

By loading my kindle with some great reading!!! I just bought "The Mirror Lied" and "Wasted"... I hope these keep me on track while I'm surrounded by loads of food! I might be on here lots looking for support the next few days, Vegas is a town filled with food. I'm excited though, I'm on a school budget and the food is expensive! I'll have to go with small portions of awesome food (totally worth it IMO). I can't wait to have some good Sushi, there just isn't any in Michigan!

So ladies, any other books I need to get? I've been trying to get "second star to the right" and "the best little girl in the world", but neither of those is available on the Kindle, and I just can't be caught with those books at home, right? What are you all reading right now? Does anyone want to read either of the two books I just downloaded with me? I really enjoyed "wintergirls" and it made me really glad that I'm not mia, just ana... I've never been able to purge, and reading about someone else who's just like me was kinda refreshing.

Anyway, this might be my last post for a while, or I might be posting like every day for the next couple... we'll see. I'm off to the Dr to get some meds for my strep throat. Do those meds make you hungry? I hope not.

So far today I've eaten more than I have in the last 2 days... I feel like I need the calories to get better. I've had 2 small rolls and 2 small muffins. Probably a total of around 400 calories. Ugh, but I know I need it. Plus a cup of coffee, a cup of green tea, and some water.

More later lovelies. Stay strong!

4 comments:

  1. interesting that you gained-- do you think it's because you ate a lot the next day? like... could you possibly eat twice as much as needed?? IDK, that seems tough. I didn't see much result on Fast 5 if I remember correctly, except in the beginning. But, we'll see. I'm definitely going to fast for 24 hours starting tonight... and I haven't weighed myself in at least 14 days, so I have no idea what kind of difference it will make. Oh well!!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN VEGAS!! it's a great city

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wintergirls was amazing if you haven't read that yet. I didn't much like Second Star to the Right. I jut finished Feeling for Bones, which was pretty good--it was just a bit slow in the beginning. Also just bought Portia di Rossi's new book.

    I'll totally read The Mirror Lied with you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's extremely interesting that you put THE MIRROR LIED and WASTED together.
    The two books are very similar, except for the ages in the characters. Both are great reads. It just goes to show you that ED does not discriminate. It can get you when you are your or older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the typo. it's suppsed to read: It can get you when you are young or older.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)