Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls night on Thursdays...

And I didn't drink... Well, I had 1 beer... And for once I didn't puke my guts out when I got home!!! What have we learned? B (that's me) cannot drink wine, but beer is good LOL. And it's not the smokes, so that's good. I was actually concerned that it was, and since the only time I do smoke is on ladies night (so about once every 1-2 weeks) it is totally possible!

So anyway... was I good last night... No, not entirely good. I ate:
Chicken stir fry with rice (probably around 600 calories, it was really mostly veggies but the sauce and rice add up quick)
16 oz beer (200 cal, I estimate high)
 snyders pretzels, buffalo flavor (probably 300 cals, embarrassing, but delicious!)
Bean dip with tortilla chips (200, I didn't have much at all really)

Well, I am not proud. But I do look at it as my one night of splurge. And I was still down in weight this morning (dehydration maybe?) to 120.4-- wait, no, I"m down because the smoking makes me poop, so I pooped a ton yesterday and now I'm empty! Wow, the "smoking flush" totally works LOL.

I did not get up and exercise this morning, but I can run on the treadmill later. I'll be staying with my mom this weekend, so no posts probably... but I'm going to the ski swap tomorrow to buy new snowboarding pants, because my old ones are way way too big!!! YAY for that!

Oh, and I was awful this morning, as is becoming my Friday habit I stopped and got fast food for breakfast. Had a Burger King breakfast bowl-- and was shocked at how good that stupid thing was. Ugh, but I don't even want to look at the calorie content. Good thing I'm planning to run tonight and to not eat anything else until dinner with DH.

Stay strong lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)