Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Doing alright

I figure I was around 700 calories yesterday... All after 5pm.

I made it the whole day at work without eating, and then I had pasta with sauce (and 2 meatballs) for dinner. I was just completely exhausted, no idea why, so I didn't end up getting my workout in (BOOO). I ended up back in the kitchen at 8pm and was able to restrict myself to a bowl of chicken noodle soup. I figure it was only about 200 calories, and I'd probably had about 400-500 calories of pasta with the meatballs. Oh, I forgot the garlic bread... that's another 100 calories. DAMNIT! WAY higher than I wanted to go.

So today I've had: 1 salad-- LOTS of lettuce, a couple of tomatoes, a little cheese and some poppy vinaigrette dressing.   I figure I needed the veggies, at least. I'm trying very hard to convince myself I can't eat anything else.

So this morning the scale wasn't too bad, but it wasn't great either. I always guess my weight before I step on. I guessed 123.2, since I'd been such a heffer over the weekend and hadn't weighed since then. Well, I was high. I was only 121.8, which is better than I thought but still pretty darn high if I'm aiming for 115 in about 2 weeks!!!

 Also, I just got asked to chaperone a field trip tomorrow, which means I have to eat in front of other co-workers. AND our co-worker thanksgiving celebration is on Tuesday, so if I don't eat or just eat a little, people will totally know something's up. I think they might be wondering already, since I'm down about 25 lbs from last year at this time. But then again, with kids I can use them as an excuse for why my weight was so high, and tell them that this is just my normal weight even though really I'm about 15 lbs under what I was in college, before any kids!

Oh well, stay strong. I will try to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)