Monday, January 31, 2011

Honesty

I don't know if my heart is in this anymore.

Firstly-- Skittles, thank you for your brutal honesty. I'm disappointed in me too. It's actually a great reality check to see that someone else is.

Mouse and Shebeelu-- I'm watching out, I know that inviting Mia in can be dangerous (I've read Wintergirls just like everyone else here, right?)... I appreciate your concern. But Mouse, it's ok to not be supportive all the time. We need the honesty here! Be honest with me.


OK, now onward.
I just can't get myself back into the right frame of mind for this to work. I don't know what the deal is. I think part of it is that I'm actually thinner than I've ever been in my adult life and that should be enough. But the reality is that I still HATE the way I look, I still jiggle, and I still feel guilty when I do eat more than I should. The main answer to that is to just not eat those things! So why can't I do it??? I was doing great for about a month right before Christmas, and now I'm totally derailed.

I got a new app on my phone to count calories and stuff, and it's got a barcode scanner included! Super cool, so I just scanned the barcode from my can of soup for lunch and all the info was dropped right in. I LOVE it!

Today I'm at 340 already. I'm just hoping that I'll be good at and after dinner, knowing that I'm starting out way higher than normal. I need to go grocery shopping like today, there's nothing healthy in the house! Hmmm, cereal (fiber 1) it is!

Just gotta order me a new Fitbit and I can get back on the exercise train. It's so hard when DH travels.

3 comments:

  1. I love my cal tracking app! It makes it so much easier to keep track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm feeling really guilty about my last "comment" on the post b4 this...sorry :(

    i'm thinking that it was kinda like what "they" mean by "pro~ana/mia" but i'm not sure. i don't want you or anyone to think that i would ever actively promote this craziness.

    i think perhaps what i'll do is only make healthy suggestions or comments.

    new healthy suggestion...prunes...Sunshine brand "ONES"...they're individually wrapped. they'll keep you regular :)

    hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my calorie tracking app on my iTouch but yours sounds so cool!

    It's always hard when you lose motivation, but I know for me some weeks or even months I can be really motivated and then others not at all.

    Stay in there darling,
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)