Monday, January 3, 2011

Back with a vengeance...

So I knew the break was going to be bad, and then I let it happen.

117.8 this morning. Yup, I gained 5 lbs over the holiday break. But I allowed it to happen. Especially right at the end, I told myself I could have whatever I wanted (that included evening ice cream and cake for birthdays and massive servings at meals, literally anything) and that once today came, January 3, I was starting back.

My new goal: how much weight CAN I lose in 1 month? 1 month is manageable. It's like that old show "30 days" where the Supersize Me guy does crazy stuff for 30 days. Well, here's my plan.

Food: coffee. Hoodia suckers *(no more than 2 per day). Water. Small dinner. That's it. Luckily hubby will be traveling some of those weekend days, so it will be easier. Plus I might get a fast or two in there.

Exercise: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday when hubby is home-- Running... Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday-- 30 day shred, maybe some DDR as well. .

Today I got up at 4am, walked .2 miles to the treadmill, walked 5 min, ran 16 min, walked 4 min, then walked .2 miles back.

So I'm sorry ladies, I've been a failure, but I'm pushing myself. I will only weigh in on Mondays (that in itself will be really hard for me) and I am really hoping/expecting a 10 lb loss by February 3. Think I can do it? 107.8 or lower by Feb 3, that's the goal, the intention. I CAN do it!

That would be my lowest weight since early high school. And less than 10 lbs from my real goal of 99 ;)

Stay strong ladies. It's a new year!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Sounds like you are going extreme. I think you can do it. You only gained b/c you decided to let it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can TOTALLY do that by Feb 3rd!
    I'll aim for it with you too. I put on 3lbs over the Christmas break too. :(
    BOOO. If we stay together we can do it though. :D X

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)