Friday, January 21, 2011

116.0-- progress, but still gross

Considering I was at 112.4 some weeks ago, I'm just flat out embarrassed. But I earned it. I was horrible. And now I'm paying for it, both with the weight and size that I am, and also with the fact that after eating so much so frequently, the restricting is much more painful than it often is after I've been restricting for a while.

I also got roped into going out to lunch at a local hot dog place. We used to go there every Friday, but it's been ages. I told people I was going to just have soup though (broth based, not the cheese soup they're known for) to stick with my new years resolution. So right now I'm having my hoodia sucker to prepare for the lunch.

The worst part is that my mom's coming out tonight, which means she'll want to go out to dinner. Ugh, that is always so hard for me. Hopefully she'll get tied up at work and not make it. But she's staying at my house tonight, so that means we'll have to eat breakfast together. Luckily she's got plans around lunch, so I can skip it, but then we're going to take the kids to get photos done and eat dinner out again. Grrr. But then she'll go home and I can smoke my meals for the next day (when kids are napping that is, I'd never let them see me smoke).

Well, wish me luck, I'll need it this weekend. Probably won't be able to post either. Stay strong lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Grrr is right! Socializing and family always lead back to food and it sucks when you are trying to stay on track. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you luck and strength! mom's they can be tough too fool as you know!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)