Tuesday, February 1, 2011

forward...

Shebeelu-- do not EVER feel guilty for honesty, or for support, whether "pro" or "con"... If I didn't want honest comments I wouldn't make it public! Please don't ever feel bad for posting something, I'm truly just happy that you care enough to comment at all ;)

Fed Up and Anafly-- I never knew the calorie tracking love until I got one... Amazing!


I stayed at about 900 cals yesterday, which I'm OK with right now. That will still have me losing, but not super fast. I will have some days that are significantly lower than that I'm sure, and some days where my workouts will put me below 500 for net so that's great! I had to laugh, because my app told me today "if you continue this trend for 5 weeks you will weigh 112 lbs" LOL! I had put in a slightly higher start weight because I'm afraid to step on the scale right now plus I just started my period (finally, about 2 weeks late) so it's an estimate. It also told me that I wasn't eating enough and that this amount of calories would put me into starvation mode... Yeah right, 900 cals is NOT starvation! Under 400, sure, but not 900.

So now I just have to get my exercise motivation back. I've been so exhausted lately, and maybe part of it is that I'm not exercising, but it makes me not want to exercise cuz I'm too tired! It's a crappy circle. So tonight it will end. Tonight I'm going to either run or do a TON of DDR. That's the fun way to work out ;)

Anyway, hope the motivation from the app keeps up, I need it! Stay strong lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. Actually anything under 1200 is considered potentially dangerous and 800 cals is considered a starvation diet. I know....really??? I totally had to alter my numbers in my app to get my calorie budget right. At one point I had to deduct 800 something cals! If I ate what they wanted to me....i'd be huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for making me feel better...it's been weighing on my heavily the last two days...funny how we do care!

    maybe i'll jump on the phone app thing but i guess i'll have to put out for a new phone first :( it sounds like fun being able to see exactly where you stand at the end of the day...kind of a back up to the actual number on the scale.

    hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)