Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hubbies and BF's...

Wow, after reading all of your comments, I'm kinda shocked. The whole "does he notice" thing is all across the board!!! I know my hubby noticed the smaller boobs, since he's a boob man, but he just keeps saying "all I need is to know they're real" lol. They're not even a handful anymore. I'm down to something like an "almost A", it's pathetic. But I still have an ass and saddlebags!!! How is this fair?

Yeah, I think that if my hubby found out I was intentionally losing weight now he'd be pretty frustrated. Especially if he found out that the ONLY times I eat are when he is watching me. And considering he travels for work, and will be gone nearly every weekend for the next two months, I can make a lot of progress :D or at least I could if I didn't go visit my mom. She watches me like a hawk, she's super jealous of my weight loss and actually said the other day that "it's fine, as long as you don't have an eating disorder"... hmmm, I wonder how long it'll take her to figure out that I just might.

Anyhow, I just had to say thanks for all those comments, it's great to feel like I'm not alone.

1 comment:

  1. aww. "boob man". i have A's and as I loose weight they just progressively disappear.., but it sounds like he's ok with it! emphasize your butt!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)