Thursday, January 20, 2011

Panic attack

And now I know what a true panic attack feels like... As I'm standing in the kitchen after dinner during my normal "sweet attack" time, I was fighting the urge to binge. I'd been good all day. Intake: 1 mozzarella cheese stick (60) a small serving of pasta with a low fat cream sauce (guess 300), roasted asparagus and broccoli (100-200???), and that was it.

The feeling was like that of a full on panic attack. I was trying so hard to fight it, but I knew it would win and I would binge. So I had a couple forkfuls of Jambalaya (maybe 100 total?) and then some peanut butter on my finger (another 60). Now I'm sitting here with my tea and some thinspo feeling better, remembering how fat I am (got on the scale again to remind myself-- 118.6, with PJ's on, gross).

Anyhow, DH is here so I gotta go. Stay strong lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a blog awhile ago but now I am on a journey to recovery, to better eating habits so I have created a new blog!! I chose to follow people who have distorted eating as I feel they understand what I am going through a lot better and wont judge me if I have an out of control day =) I would be great if we could support each other =)

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    ♥ Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently had the experience of waking up in the middle of night with one of those. My heart racing. I thought I was having a heart attack. WTF. It comes with the ED territory.
    It's good to know you're not alone though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)