Thursday, January 6, 2011

Urg...

I lost on both fronts... but not too badly, so I'm not going to complain.

I did great all day yesterday, coffee, gum, and a sucker. Then for dinner we took the kids to Logan's. They do those meal deals, two meals for $15 or something. So anyway, I ordered the grilled Salmon, healthy choice, with a salad (dressing on the side) and mac and cheese (for the kids). But oh their rolls are to die for. I limited myself to about 1/2 of a roll, ate about 1/2 of the salmon, the whole salad (with about 1.5 tbs of ranch dressing), and a couple of bites of french fries. Oh, and some broccoli. So that was pretty good, I call it all together about a 600 calorie meal. Then we got home, and I had to make lunches. I ate about 7 more french fries, another 1/2 roll, and then craved something sweet. I started eating the frosting out of the container I'd used over the weekend on the birthday cake. Yeah, straight frosting. At least I know it didn't have any fat in it, since I made it, but it was literally just sugar and water. Really? Ugh. So at the end of the day I'm estimating I ate around 1200-1300 calories. At least I got up to go running yesterday, right?

And then rolling out of bed this morning was rough. BUT I DID IT!!! I went downstairs and did the 30 day shred (level 1) this morning at 4:30am. Yay!

And then as I was getting in the shower I noticed I could see my ribs again. I could see some before the holiday break, and I could see almost that much today. So I got curious. I'm going to my moms this weekend, and if she sees my ribs she's gonna flip out on me, so I was wondering what my weight was. And the scale won this time. I weighed. I looked.


112.8


I'm back down those 5 lbs I gained over the break!!! But I know that's a temporary weight, but wow! I'm thrilled, but a little nervous as to how hard it's going to be to lose another 5 or 10 or 13 lbs. I guess time will tell.

Stay strong lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i kept expecting it to not be good news and it kept being good news! good job! that's impressive - gives me motivation :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)