Monday, January 10, 2011

OK, so I suck

Somehow, I always break down near the end of the week.

This week it was Thursday night. It started with a tiny bite of brownie, and escalated into a full on binge on truffles and brownies and cheetos, just awful.

Then Friday I thought I'd start with a bagel in the morning. Well, then someone brought breakfast so I had a McDonalds sausage muffin with cheese, then I had a candy bar, and a total binge fest all day. Including two double cheeseburgers plus fries and a cherry pie in the car driving for dinner. Oh, don't forget the beer and the fried mini tacos at the bar.

Saturday was not much better, but realistically I couldn't get worse than Friday, right? I had some toast for breakfast, then a peanut butter and jelly. I was good and had a salad for lunch with chicken and feta cheese and salsa instead of dressing. Then nachos for dinner. All in all not too bad, but then we made cookies with the kids and I seriously had about 10 of them at 150 calories each.

Sunday I went snowboarding, had a few cookies, went home, had a few more cookies, made pizza for dinner and ate a shit-ton of it, had a few more cookies, then a bowl of ice cream and a cigarette, then went to bed.

Didn't exercise this morning (DH is gone so I couldn't) so I slept in til 5:20. No food this morning but I'm freaking starving now, so I'm eating a 100 calorie pack of beef jerky. Should keep me satisfied until dinner tonight, I hope. Weight this morning: 114.6 lbs. Could be worse, I guess, but it could/should have been better.

I suck.

4 comments:

  1. I had a bad weekend as well. Just way too much than I should have. I'm doing nothing but liquids today until my "family dinner" then as little as I can get away with.

    Good luck with this week. Hopefully it's better than last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! you did good weight wise for all the binging so just take it as that you got to have your cake and sort of eat it too! It's hard to get your tummy back into restriction mode so you'll be hungry at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as i said in my blog...weekends are all about the food...hate that, it's so hard to control unless you're a hermit and don't socialize at all.

    having young kids is hard too because you always do things that make them happy...cookies! gotta luv'em...cookies and kids!

    all in all you did well and hell you're still losing! i think snowboarding was a saving grace for you and it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends are just...HARD! Oh well, at least it's a new week and it sounds like it didn't affect your weight so all you can do is brush it off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)