Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Still on track, sort of....

So it's difficult for me to post when I'm not at work, in case you all haven't noticed. When I'm at home with family it's impossible to get the privacy I need. I'm stealing a couple minutes to do a quick update.

My weight this morning: 113.6. Not great, but really, considering it was back up to 116 a couple days ago (after a complete binge Sunday) I'm not complaining. I've also found some time to run, since I'm off work this week. So a bit of running yesterday and today. And I dug out my hoodia lollipops, so I had one today for the first time in a while. I forgot how good those darn things are! It did curb the hunger, but I was still "craving" something, ya know?

It's so much easier to not eat at work, then just eat dinner. Staying at home all day, with or without family, it's just too tempting to be close to the kitchen. I'm doing pretty well, but if I were working I wouldn't eat anything at all during the day. Oh well, I figure if I can simply maintain over the holiday break, I'll be doing better than most Americans! Yes, I'm still trying to lose, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it as long as I'm not back up above 115 again when I go back to work.

Anyway, stay strong ladies. Sorry no comments on blogs today, I don't have the time. I miss you all :)

2 comments:

  1. today is my last day of work until next year and i'm kind of worried about overeating at home as well. i can counterbalance it by going to the gym since i'll have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you were able to maintain over the Holidays. I, unfortunately did not, but I'm trying to get back on track this week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)