Thursday, December 16, 2010

Total binge day...

Firstly, thanks for the replies about my poop problem... glad to hear I'm not alone, and yet I wish it weren't a problem... well, I had a small solution yesterday.

So after my depression (which I had no right to be depressed, I don't get it) I had a total binge day. I had a small doughnut for breakfast, then I had a cup of fruit at my meeting, then I had 1/2 a turkey sandwich (I did take off the top slice of bread and the cheese though, yay me) and two bowls of soup (1 white chicken chili, 1 chicken noodle). Then for dinner I had 2 slices of pizza (homemade), about 30 sugared pecans, 4 cookies, and a huge slice of banana bread. And then at bedtime I had about 3 servings of tortilla chips and hummus.

Yup. total heifer day. But you know what? I pooped! Not a lot, but a bit, which is progress, right? So here I am figuring I pooped out at least a LITTLE weight, as I step on the scale this morning. I knew I'd gained from the crazy binges, but I guessed 116.2-- I WISH! I weighed in today at 117.0. I am in total shock, I actually gasped, and then nearly broke into tears. I vowed to do a 44 hour fast (from my hummus and chips last night until dinner on Friday). I can easily not eat at work, and tonight is our work social party, so I'm going to go home first, I'll tell DH I'm going to eat at the party, then when I get there I'll say I ate at home with the fam. I figure 44 hours should get me back down at least around 116.0. I NEED to be below 115.0 by Christmas, that's 9 days. I can do it.

Off to do some work. Stay strong lovelies.

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up too much about the binge. better days ahead!! Hope you have a good time at the party. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there. It definitely makes you more determined to fix the screw up. I hate it how fast the weight goes on and how slow it comes off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you had that bump in the road I know you can turn it around and reach your goal. Binges are the worst but every cloud has a silver lining. I hope you have a good time at the party and remember, stay safe :)
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)