Friday, December 17, 2010

Um, well...

Firstly-- thanks ladies for the supportive comments. I think that's why I keep coming back here, you all know how it is, the ups and downs, and it's just nice to be able to vent to someone who understands.

OK, on to yesterday. So I said I was going to fast, skip dinner, etc. And then not eat again until dinner tonight. That would be a 44 hour fast. Well, I'm on hour 34!!! I was good all day (wait, I had one tiny bite of a mint cookie because someone asked me to taste theirs and I couldn't say "no, I refuse to taste your cookie" without looking like I was crazy). Skipped breakfast and lunch (that's super easy at work now, yay), and then at dinner time I got DH and the kids dinner, did some chores and ran out for my holiday party (OH, after pooping, which totally made me happy to get some out, at least the binge was good for something). I told them all we were having pizza at the party (and we were). Then I got there and told everyone I'd just eaten with my family. Well, they had pizza, and bread sticks, and salad, and trail mix on all the tables, and most of the gifts were food, seriously food everywhere! Plus it was a bar, so liquid calories were had by all, all but me! I was going to have some salad, but I realized there was dressing on it, and I don't eat Caesar dressing. The dinner part was hard, and I'm sure people thought I was odd for not eating, but since they'd all heard me say I'd eaten with my family, it was OK. OH, and then someone asked me what I'd had for dinner, and for a second I panicked. Then I said "Oh, we all had Belgian waffles"... well, the kids had waffles. I didn't. DH had leftovers. Oh well, white lie. But that stupid question caught me so off guard, I need to be more prepared for it in the future.

So then I went to visit my friend T for ladies night (the two others were sick, and T and I are closer than anyone else). Had some smokes and some soda. Got home at 11:30, and pooped AGAIN! So now I figure I'm totally empty, I'd pooped 3 times since yesterday's uber-high weigh in. So I stepped on the scale before bed.................... ................. 115.2!!!!! I was thrilled, also, knowing that I'd be less this morning.

So this morning's weight, well, let's just say I had to re-check it 3 times. It was, an all time low since I was about 15 years old, 113 lbs! OMG, 113!!! I'm super excited, and I am just going to eat dinner tonight, so hopefully I won't gain too much from dinner, though I actually do expect to gain a little. But my big thing is that I hit my next goal, and blew way past it!!! HOORAYYYYYY!!!!!!

I know, I have a long way to go, but another goal down is progress in my book :)

4 comments:

  1. Be Careful sweety :) Thinking of you, glad you had a fun evening too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soooooo LUCKY!! Awesome. Hoping my weight loss improves too. and sounds weird but congrats on the poop too! i know how great if feels to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hon!!

    You'll continue to make your goals! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)