Friday, October 22, 2010

Epic FAIL

I did good most of yesterday, but then I  knew I would be hungry after drinking, so I had a bowl of thick squash soup for dinner, and satisfied my sweet tooth afterward with 5 bites of dessert. It was delicious. Then, just before leaving, I was hungry again. So I ate about 2 handfulls of peanuts. Then I went to Ladies night (full of wine and cigarettes) and drank myself stupid. Also ate the popcorn that ladies hubby makes.

Yeah, I totally drank myself stupid. So stupid that I left abruptly to stumble home and poop and puke. It was then that I realized that I hadn't pooped since I started this diet. I was actually thrilled to puke as well, just to be free of the horrible calories in my stomach.

Even worse: I woke up with a serious hangover. Nausea, headache. I popped an asprin, drank a full glass of water, and dragged my ass out of bed at 5:30 (late, I hadn't set my alarm). At least I got a shower and looked alive for work! So anyway, I needed to get the alcohol smell off my breath (toothbrushing and gum doesn't work if there's nothing in your stomach to absorb the smell there) so I bought and ate a whole bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. When my stomach was empty again, I ate a granola bar. then I had a salad with feta and dressing and tomatoes plus a bowl of soup for lunch. Then I just had 2 mini hersheys bars. Ugh.

Happily, my weight was at an all time low of 116.6, but I know it's because I was uber-dehydrated. After a day of eating, it'll be back up tomorrow.

Ugh, hangovers suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)