Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 3 was a success!

Well, sort of lol.

All day I had 1 bite size milky way midnight (the tiny ones, not the "fun size"), 1/2 twizzlers, and then for dinner had 1/2 of a ham and cheese sandwich (so 1/2 of a hamburger bun, 1/2 of a slice of cheese, and 1 slice of ham) plus a little broccoli. YES, it was more than 5 bites for dinner, but really I *could* have eaten it in 5 bites if they were big bites! And since I didn't really eat my 5 bites of lunch, I figure I'm good.

Plus, the scale this morning was down ANOTHER POUND!!! I'm at 118.8!

And I should be extatic, and I was for a minute, then I looked in the mirror and saw the flab on my legs (they have big balls of fat at the top, between my legs, and on the outside, stupid saddle bags) and nearly gagged. I have a long way to go. How on earth I thought I looked OK in high school is beyond me. I suppose it's probably because I was cheerleading, so I spent 2 hours doing cardio every day, so I was in much better shape. I WISH I had the time or energy to do cardio, but I just don't right now.

Either way, the 5 bites is totally working for me, and by the time I get to 101 I don't think it will matter that I have less muscle, because I'll have no fat and I'll look awesome! I may have to re-vamp my Dec. 1 goal from 112 to 110 or even lower if this keeps up! 6 weeks from today, hell, I can lose way more than 6 lbs in 6 weeks!!!

And now I have 2 followers??!! Wow, followers. I don't really know why anyone would want to follow me, but thanks for joining me :) Stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. ;) who knows eh?
    Grats on the loss! Keep it up lovely, you're doing great

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)