Monday, October 11, 2010

123.6-- and feeling lucky to be there...

This weekend was TRAGIC. I ate dinner Friday, of course, with my hubby and family. Then I got  up to the lake to see my parents and they hadn't eaten, so I munched on french fries. Gross.  I actually had quite a few of them too.

Saturday was fun. I skipped breakfast, had only a small portion of a sandwich for lunch (plus a couple handfuls of gorp, delicious but horrible), and then made a total pig of myself at dinner. Steak, sweet potatoes, corn, garlic bread (3 pieces-- what was I thinking) and even pecan pie for dessert. Oh, wait. There's more. So saturday night we decided to go to a haunted house. Well, at the last minute we ended up going bowling, and there was a hungry howies across the street, and the boys were hungry. So we bought 2 pizzas. smalls, at least... Well, I had 2/3 of a pizza MYSELF. Ugh.

Sunday I was awful as well-- I just couldn't stop eating! I had pancakes for breakfast, more garlic bread, more gorp, more sandwich, and then my mom gives me this HUGE burrito for lunch/dinner, and I finished the whole thing. AND a piece of pecan pie! At least I didn't eat anything else beyond that, but I did have a couple glasses of wine.

Oh, I started taking my diet pills on Saturday, so I was jittery all weekend (and I'm jittery again now). I think those are part of the reason I only gained back 1 pound. Also, we went wakeboarding so I'm super sore, and I know that when you're sore you are holding more water so you weigh more, so maybe I'll be down again once I get all the soreness out of my body! My goal by the end of this week is 120. I figure every week I should be able to go down 3-4 lbs, then back up 2 on the weekend... That would get me to where I want to get to by VEGAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)