Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 2 of the new blog

OK, so yesterday...

Well, I did well through the day, nothing but coffee and water. Got home and had dinner with the family-- leftover night. I grabbed the nachos, figuring I could share them away. I did share some of them away, but not as many as I'd hoped. I ate way too much, I figure about 500 calories. Gross gross gross. Then I had a tiny little piece of pumpkin pie, just to keep hubby in the dark. And it worked. Then hubby took two of the boys to the store and left me with the baby. All I wanted to do was purge, but I'm weak. I couldn't. I just couldn't. I had the perfect opportunity, and I still couldn't. WTF.

So last night was girls night. I vowed not to eat anything. Well, a bottle of wine (and a good buzz) later, I ate popcorn. It could have been far worse, it was just popcorn (and it was damn good popcorn). But a LOT of wine-- enough that I was still buzzed when I woke up this morning!

But I was slightly down this morning, probably from being dehydrated.
But this weekend I'm spending with my parents. My mom is dieting, so that will help me out, but I still have to eat 3 meals. I'm actually getting to like this whole "one meal per day" thing I've got going-- it saves me the time and energy of packing a lunch! And I don't go out to eat with co-workers so I'm saving money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)