Thursday, October 14, 2010

AWFUL!!!

I don't get it. I did so good last week, and this week has been a giant joke!

Monday I did good-- just ate dinner. It wasn't a small dinner, and it was pizza, but I skipped breakfast and lunch, so that's progress right? And I did take the pill.

Tuesday I was awful. I did skip breakfast, but the lunch meeting was rich ravioli with mushroom alfredo sauce, salad with full fat ranch dressing, and THREE chocolate truffles. Plus I ate a large dinner of my taco bake, which includes queso dip and taco meat and black beans. Oh, and 2 bowls of ice cream. Binge city. but I did take the pill.

Wednesday I was trying to be good, but I was thwarted. I meant to skip breakfast, but someone brought in apple crisp for their birthday so I let DS1 have some. Well, he left half of it on the plate so I figured I'd finish it. Not too much. Then someone reminded me that it was "chicken salad" day-- it's actually a chicken pasta with a rich sauce and grapes, plus a roll, and 2 no-bake cookies. I ate the whole thing like the heffer I am. And dinner was leftovers, pizza and chicken buscuit. plus pumpkin pie. and m&m's. no pill. But I DID shred last night, so I got a little exercise.

My weight is back up to 124.0-- it's been there for 2 days now. I hate seeing it that high, but I have to remind myself that I've been hanging out at 127 for months, so I'm still down a little. Now I'm going to try to be good for today and then tomorrow I'm having dinner with my mom, and then another dinner with a friend of mine... I'm wondering if I can play the "I am waiting to eat/I already ate" game and skip it all together! I'd feel worlds better if I could do that. I want to be under 120 before halloween for sure! And then under 115 by the time I go to Vegas on November 30. I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)