Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 3 of the 5 bite diet

And the scale (which I swore I wouldn't step on until I was a week in, I know I know) was AWESOME today!!!

Wait for it...



Wait for it...













119.8!!!!

OMG, I remember being 15 and going to the Dr. and having them weigh me and I was 120, and I flipped out! I was ranting and raving, saying "I AM NOT 120 LBS"... And in all honesty that was fully clothed right after lunch, but still! I'm back down to around what I weighed in High School!!!!!

So needless to say, I'm staying on this diet!

Yesterday's intake:
Coffee (1 cup, I don't allow myself any more than that)
Water (lots)
5 squash seeds, roasted and salted
1 small slice of thin crust pizza (I know it's a little more than 5 bites, but I figured I sorta skipped the lunch 5 bites, so it works out, plus it was still only the volume of a snickers bar because it was thin crust).
1 cup chai tea (not a latte, just the tea, 0 calories)
1 cup peach tea with 1 tsp honey (honey has calories, I know, but it was sooooo good that way).

All I have to say is WOOO HOOO~!!!! I just hope my weight doesn't go back up again like it did before. I had gotten to 121.6 about 2 weeks ago, but then it went back up 2 lbs and stayed there until this week. Ugh. I wonder, really, what I can get down to on this diet!!! Man, that 101 that should be my goal weight is looking more and more attainable, even though I haven't seen it since about middle school.

My biggest problem right now is that most of my clothes don't fit. I grabbed a pair of jeans yesterday when I got home from work and threw them on, and they were my super skinny jeans from the month before I got married, that have been way too tight to wear, and they fit OK. They felt a little tight, but they're kinda supposed to be, right? I can't wait until they're too loose!

I really need to go clothes shopping. I've been reduced to skirts and dresses for a while, because I only have 1-2 pairs of work pants that fit me. I'm wearing a skirt right now, which disgustingly is size 13-- I will admit, it's a little big, and the weight I carry IS in my hips and butt, but still yuck! All of my shirts look too big now too, even sloppy. I JUST bought about 6 long sleeved tee-shirts from Old Navy about 2 weeks ago, size small, and now I wish I'd gotten extra small... grrr. But yeah, size 4 pants are necessary, and pretty soon it'll hopefully be size 2!

Hooray for the 5 bite diet!!! It is my savior!

1 comment:

  1. oh I LOVE honey so much lol no way I could ever give it up, thankfully it's not TOO bad, 60 for a whole tbsp and who needs a whole tbsp?? It's soso sweet amIright? lol plus it's got health benifits. xD I should stop this before I get into a superlong rant about honey, I can really go on, I just love honey so much! (I even add it to coffee xD)
    I've never heard of squash seeds, are they better than pumpkin do you know?
    and Pizza scares the crap out of me, I can hardly be near the stuff now without freaking out because people always try to feed it to me :/ just can't be around it.
    Anywho, congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)