Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 3

So last night was Bunco... basically it's ladies night with dice. I'm thrilled because I turned my $5 into $30, so YAY! On the other hand, I was going to be good, but somebody brought fudge, and I had a couple pieces. But no alcohol, at least, so kept the liquid calories at bay.

So I expected the scale to go up this morning, I was hoping desparately to be below 120 still... I had a pleasant surprise to see 115.6! Honestly, after having lunch yesterday I ate a really tiny serving of dinner which was chicken and salsa with a little cheese and had only about 1/4 of a tortilla (to save myself the extra 120 cals) instead of eating a burrito like I had planned. Overall, including the fudge, I'd guess my calorie count was probably around 1300. Which is slightly below my BMR. But I also think my body is still adjusting to the calorie drop so I'm losing weight quick right now. Oh, and I pooped.

I was thinking the other day how I really miss not pooping! When I was eating too little to poop, I was always concerned. But now I've been pooping like every day or two and really that's just gross! I am sooooo looking forward to getting back down to a point where I don't poop at all anymore... that's kinda a part of my drive. Is that weird?

I'm hoping I can fast for at least a day, since DH is leaving today so he won't be around for dinner, and skipping lunch is easy at work. So the plan is to fast for today and probably tomorrow, and Sunday too if I can make it through. I think a 3-day fast would be great for my body and help clean out my system a little bit from all the CRAP I was eating! Not to mention help me drop an extra pound or two, right???

Help me stay strong ladies! I need a texting buddy, from the US, is anybody up for it???

4 comments:

  1. It's important to be regular even when you are restricting. I HATE not pooping because it feels like I'm holding onto everything and I like to get stuff OUT...so I lose weight. Yeah for 115!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need every thing out of my body daily...that's my problem. i hate that it's in me at all so out it goes :) and i hate to feel bloated from not going.

    wow...115, that's awesome, good for you!

    i don't know how people fast, i just can't do it. i don't have the will power not to mention with hubby watching everything i eat everyday it's hard to fake him out.

    hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly canada sucks :(
    stay strong!
    <3happiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. im 5'1 and 105 lbs.
    pooping is healthy and your supposed to do it once or twice a day.
    eating and exersizing is a lot healthier for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)