Monday, March 14, 2011

Why can't I do this?

I am having trouble getting started again. Does that make sense? Even with goals and reasons, I just can't get back into it. I will be good for a couple days, and then it just all disappears.

So I gave up chocolate and fried foods for lent. Lent is a totally acceptable excuse to get some horrid things out of my diet, and it works great when people bring in donuts to work (Oh, I can't eat that, I gave up fried foods for lent). For a while I was running again, too. But right now DH is out of town so I can't.

My work life is falling apart, leading to stress eating. I wish I could just focus the stress to NOT eating instead. I'm working on that.

I started reading Wasted again, hoping to get myself back in that mindset. I was pretty good yesterday, but I ate all 3 meals which is not typical of me when I'm trying to lose weight. But they were small.

Today I'm skipping breakfast and lunch. Maybe I can skip dinner too, since DH is gone. We'll see.

April 9. I have to see one old friend and meet a whole bunch of her friends that day, so I need to be hot. Plus April 15, well, it's a work thing but I really want to be undeniably attractive by then.

I'm scared to step on the scale. I was going to do it today, but I'm seriously way too frightened of what it will say.

My goal is to stop pooping. I miss the days when I only pooped once a week at most. I need to get back to that.

Sorry about the absence, or the rant. I'm losing my mind.

Love you girls, stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. You sort of have to get yourself into that 'zone.' And it's sometimes hard to get there. You so can do it-once you get annoyed enough at NOT doing it!! As for pooping. Keep pooping! How else are you going to lose weight if it all sits in your gut? Believe me...I was used to being constipated and now that I supplmenent with Fiber and I'm not it helped my weight loss. So, once you get to that constipated point then get some fiber so you can still go. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)