Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Almost 3 months have passed...

And without you ladies I've ballooned. I don't fit into the clothes that were loose on me in December. I'm fat. It's gross. And of course now it's swimsuit season, and I'm embarrassed to put one on!

So this is me, take two (or two hundred). I was going to wait until school was out to start again, but I just can't face the fat anymore.

I'm scared to step on the scale. That's how fat I am. I think at last weigh-in (around 2 weeks of binging ago) I was at 122. Last December I was around 112. I'm sure right now I'm closer to 125-- and all flab! I haven't had the time to exercise. I'm going to make the time!

Schedule:
Monday-- AM run (start with 20 minutes and go up from there), PM pilates DVD
Tuesday-- AM swim (start with 20 minutes and go up from there), pm homework
Wednesday-- AM run, PM class
Thursday-- AM swim, PM girls night (no eating!!!)
Friday-- AM off, PM class (one day off exercise)
Saturday-- naptime run, PM shred or P90X
Sunday-- naptime P90X

In a couple weeks my schedule will switch to classes Tues and Thurs instead of Mon, Wed... So I'll just switch out. Plus I won't be working, so I'll be able to do my exercise during the day.

Food:
2 week cleanse-- for me, this means ONLY fruits and veggies for the next 2 weeks. I'm curious what that will do to my system, but I've learned that limiting myself or setting these rules tends to work for me. My hubby is going to freak out though, so I might have to supplement a little at dinner time. If I do eat something else though, I need to keep it below 300 calories. Doable.

So I'll step on the damn scale tomorrow to give you all a true starting weight.

Here's the truth though-- I'm scared shitless. I'm scared that I won't be able to get back down to where I was. But I just have to remind myself, it's one pound at a time. Not 10, not the 20 or 25 I really want to lose. Just one pound is a success.

Here's to success!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your comment, I'm glad to have inspired you.
    I'm also gla fat you could relate to me and that I can relate to you :)
    yes, we're in a bad place right now but I believe that we can work past it. it may seem hard now but we can do it. it will take a while, afte all, it takes longer to lose weight than to put it on but it's worth it.
    I believe in you.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)