Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Losing for Vegas

And finally dedicated. We booked vegas, me and the girls. There will be three or four of us, maybe five depending on circumstances. But either way 3 of us have booked. We're going out on Saturday, July 30 and coming home Monday. So yeah, quick trip... but I want to look HOT! So I started on Saturday, figuring I had 5 weeks to drop 10ish pounds and get back to what I was in December before I started packing it on again. I just started my period on Saturday, so I was at a very high weight of 124.4. That was frightening. So now it's Tuesday, and my weight this morning was 120.6... I know I'm eating around 500 cals per day (salads and light or fat free dressing, with a little bit of bread for balance). I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up though, since I'm spending every evening with the family and eating dinner with them. I was able to tell my mom that I'm dieting, so when I went to visit her she made me salads and stuff-- my mom is cool. I think if she had the willpower she'd be ana, but like me she goes in spurts. She will lose a ton of weight, then put some of it back on, etc. I do the same thing. I was down below 115 (lowest was around 112.4 I think) in December. Honestly, if I can keep to around 500 cals per day with no mistakes, I will lose 3 pounds per week (my fitbit told me I'm burning around 2000-2200 each day). So just 5 weeks of this, then I'll look superhot in Vegas. Yay vegas!!! OK, off to find some thinspo to keep me going. Somehow the first week is always the hardest, then those habits become second nature. just gotta make it through the first week.

1 comment:

  1. Cool...you have a fit bit! I saw an add for it. I LOVE Vegas.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)