Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day whatever-- first week

So I started again on Saturday... todays weight was 119.6-- not bad, really. I still can't believe how high I let myself get. So I've kinda lost 5 lbs since Saturday, but you really can't count that cuz it was the first day of my period and I was super fat. Ugh. But I'm doing good, all things considered. Even yesterday, which was a high day, I still stayed under 1000 all day, so I should still have lost and I did. I know that the weight will be harder to get off pretty soon here, it should start slowing and bouncing around any day now. In fact I expect to be back above 120 tomorrow, no matter how well I do today. But the reality is that if I'm below 500 cals most days, I can still lose 3 lbs per week if I don't exercise, and more when classes end and I do start running. So realistically, I can be below 110 (which I've never been below since middle school) by Vegas as long as I don't screw up. And I won't. And I can't. I need to be good, how great would it be to be below 110 in Las Vegas with the girls????!!!! So that's my goal. Oh, and plus I want to look super hot next school year when we start so my work husband is drooling over me. I miss him so much. stupid summer vacation. Oh well. off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)