Wednesday, March 16, 2011

hmmm, rules are the key

I never thought about it... but I'm learning that making myself "rules" is the key. I gave up chocolate and fried foods for lent, that's a rule for me. And now I've made myself a rule that I'm not allowed to eat after the kids are in bed. Somehow just the thought of this rule keeps me from doing it. Wow, who knew?

yesterday was OK, I guess... I didn't eat till dinner. Dinner came and I had 6 croutons (30), 11 goldfish crackers (30), then of course shoveled two of the pancakes I was making for the kids into my mouth. Then I had a salad, lettuce, 2 slices of ham, 2 mushrooms, and salsa for dressing. Total of about 200? And another pancake. Afterward I felt super guilty, so I p'd. It's so funny too, cuz 3 months ago I couldn't do that no matter how badly I wanted to, no matter how much I binged, and now I just do when I feel like it. It's hard when others are around, so I don't do it (it's easy to see in my face, I need to work on that) but right now DH is gone so I can.

Scale this morning: 116.4-- still gross.

I'm going to keep my rules close, they keep me sane and safe.

Stay strong ladies.

4 comments:

  1. You'll be back to where you were in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rules are good.
    I have rules for myself and my eating and I find they make things so much easier.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat a tip! rules. i never would have guessed, considering i used to live by the motto "rules are made to be broken" lol.
    anyway, could i possibly maybe perhaps BEG you for tips on purging? I kno its gross and stupid and all, but i just need to do it! I binge and then feel so guilty and then i cant do exercise because my mother is strict about letting me outside (we live in a bad neighbor hood) so i just need SOMETHING so sonsole me, something to make me feel better :'( i've tried to purge before, but i just CAN'T. its like im incapable and these days i just end up siting in my room and crying myself to sleep wile listening to screamo. its really depressing.
    if u culd just gimme a comment or somthin on how u manage. plz?
    okay, im rambling again, sorry.


    Toni
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up and stay strong :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)