Thursday, June 30, 2011

getting into the groove

Why is it that getting started is so easy, but that first week is always so hard? I have no problem starting my routine, especially when I get disgusted with the fat on my body. But it's days 3-7 that are so hard. Well, I got past day 3, and today is day 6. I'm doing well. I'm watching the scale drop, though I know that soon it will start bouncing around rather than dropping every day, that's the nature of weight loss. Anyway, I'm doing well. I'm 119.0 this morning. All week I've been skipping breakfast, eating salad for lunch with some of what they're serving at the school occasionally (just salad yesterday, wasn't going to touch the taco meat, eew). Tuesday I had half a hot dog. Couldn't even bring myself to eat the whole thing, it creeped me out. Then every night I've had a small serving of whatever I cook for dinner and a large salad with kraft free dressing (only 15 cals per serving). Yesterday had cheese and mushroom quesadilla. I served the rest of the family meat, but I stayed with the mushrooms-- just as filling, and way lower cals. I hate that I ate two tortillas, but if I hadn't it would have looked fishy.

So tonight my night class starts. That's great, cuz I might just skip dinner-- it will be easy. But tonight is also girls night. I brought chex mix, which I completely plan on passing on but if I skip dinner I'm afraid I might eat it. Ugh. I am going to skip the alcohol though, I'll go back to what I was doing last time I lost weight, and that was just drink diet soda while everyone else drowns their sorrows in the calories of beer.

Breakfast of champions-- coffee and cigarette. Love it.

So that's today. Stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well girly!
    I wish I was as determined as you right now, you're an inspiration.
    Keep it up :)
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ;)