Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day 2--
Yes, it really is day 2!

I kept busy yesterday... like crazy busy. I was at work. Worked through lunch. After work I had to take my car into the shop. I was there until around 6pm, sitting right next to the vending machine. But I didn't eat. I spent the time looking up pics and fasting experiences. Then I went home and had a friend's daughter come over for tutoring. She didn't leave until about 8:30. Then I dyed my hair. Finally crawled into bed around 9:30 or 10...

And couldn't sleep.

I slept like shit.
I kept having weird dreams or just tossing and turning.
I must have gotten up 10 times to pee!
The first time I though it was like 4am... nope... 11:30. WTF.

I got out of bed at 4:45, gave up on sleeping, did my hair, talked to my dog, cleaned the house a bit.

Had coffee this morning.

And I'm not that hungry. I expected to be starving today, but I'm not... At least not yet.

It's been almost 42 hours? Has it been that long? I have to check my ketones... maybe I'm already in ketosis?

Weight was down about 3 lbs, which was more than I expected but I also know it's all water.

The worst part is that I spend time thinking about what I will be... and then I see what I still am... and it's gross. But I move on.

Easier than I thought... I kinda feel like it's not going to stick because it's too easy? Lol I say that now, and it'll probably be awful tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ;)